Zenith 50" Z50PJ240 EBR63549503 Plasma Main Logic Control Board Unit Motherboard
||Main Logic CTRL Board
|Panel Sticker Number:
This board has been pulled from a working cracked screen TV. All items are tested and guaranteed to work.
Please be sure that the Part Number and picture on your motherboard is EXACTLY as shown above. There are possibly several different boards for each model TV. There will be a 15% restocking fee for any incorrect purchases.
Power Issues Troubleshooting
*NOTE* LG & Vizio TVs must be plugged in for 5 minutes before it will turn on*
1. Inspect ALL Ribbons and connectors. Any tears or bad connections between boards must be replaced FIRST
2. If you have any of these boards, it should be the first board to be replaced
A) T-Con Board - Video Problems (No Video with standby light on, audio but no video, grainy, distorted, or color problems in screen)
B) X or Y Buffer Board (Plasma TVs only) - Standby light is on but no power
C) Backlight Inverter / LED Driver - No Video with standby light on
3. Main Video Board
- Standby light is on but no power
- Either video or audio does not work (if no T-Con in TV. If audio but no video it is T-Con)
4. Power Board - No power AND standby light does NOT turn on. If standby light is on try other boards above
5. Panel - No power, distorted picture, lines, slow motion, half screen, faded in / out. Panel problems are usually not worth replacing the panel.